Starting petitions and hashtags is great, but Netflix cares about numbers, statistics, and money since this season cost them approx. $109 million.
We don’t have much time. We need to move fast. Really fast.
Here’s what you need to do:
- If you don’t have a Netflix subscription, GET ONE! The 1st month is a free trial anyway.
- As soon as you get the subscription, WATCH SENSE8, even if it’s only playing in the background on mute.
- If you have a subscription and haven’t watched Sense8 yet. DO IT NOW!
- If you’ve already watched it a couple of times, ONE MORE TIME won’t hurt.
- If you know anyone who might be interested in watching Sense8, show them how to do it right. It has to be THROUGH NETFLIX, not free streaming sites.
We’re seriously running out of time. With the cast asking us to make noise, and posting absolutely nothing to comfort us, like Brian did with season 1 renewal, the odds are not looking good.
I’m talking we need to do this within 24 hours. If you think it’s not possible, think again. We can do anything we set our minds to do.
This is our chance to practically show the cast and the writers how much we love them and the show, not with a hashtag or a petition, but by actively doing something Netflix can’t say ‘No’ to.
If you love this show, fight for it.
Please, reblog so more people can see this. Thank you!